- Accommodation: Seabreeze Resort
- Location: Exmouth WA - Phone: 08 9949 1800
- Description: Our owner operated resort is uniquely located 5 kilometres north of Exmouth in Western Australia, next to the Historic Naval Base and is the closest resort to the Ningaloo Marine Park. We converted the Chief Petty Officer Quarters into one of the best resorts in Exmouth. With only 26 fully self contained studios we are able to offer great personal service. Our facilities and services are second to none in Exmouth/WA, which makes it the perfect place to stay for the romantic couple, the family or the corporate guest.
- Accommodation: Exmouth Escape Resort
- Location: Exmouth WA - Phone: 08 9949 4800
- Description: Set in landscaped gardens, surrounding a large in-ground pool with children’s wading pool, the 15 luxuriously appointed, self contained Villas are an ideal base for exploring the magnificent attractions of the Ningaloo Reef and Cape Range National Park. Our three bedroom, two bathroom Villas comfortably sleep 6 people and boast all your creature comforts of home - a gourmet kitchen, alfresco BBQ entertainment area, Foxtel and internet.
- Accommodation: Ningaloo Reef Holiday Homes
- Location: Exmouth WA - Phone: 0400 933 338
- Description: Whether you’re there for three nights or three weeks, you will experience the relaxation of having a comfortable, well-equipped base to enjoy the delights of this unique holiday destination. Ideally positioned, a holiday in Exmouth offers access to the splendours of the Cape Range National Park, the beaches of Coral Bay, the rugged gorges of Yardie Creek and the wonder of the Gulf and the Ningaloo Reef.
- Accommodation: Our Exmouth House
- Location: Exmouth WA - Phone: 0428 581 366
- Description: This property is situated on a large corner block and has been well thought out and designed to accommodate families and fisher-people alike. Features including a front and rear patio, secure backyard, brand new furniture and electrical appliances, fantastic sunset views and a large open kitchen that is spacious enough to accommodate 2 chefs have made it a home away from home for many happy guests.
- Accommodation: Novotel Ningaloo Resort
- Location: Exmouth WA - Phone: 08 9949 0000
- Description: Novotel Ningaloo Resort is a stunning 4 star hotel located on Sunrise Beach, part of the new marina development in Exmouth. The resort is perfect for holidays or breaks in beautiful Western Australia and features a range of 44 apartments and bungalows with a choice of 1, 2, or 3 bedrooms. Relax with a drink in the bar, enjoy a meal in the restaurant, or simply unwind by the lagoon style pool. Ningaloo Reef is the largest fringing coral reef in Australia, and can be accessed straight from the beach.
- Accommodation: Ningaloo Lodge
- Location: Exmouth WA - Phone: 08 9949 4949
- Description: For an affordable, clean and comfortable stay one can not look past the Ningaloo Lodge. Ningaloo Lodge offers great facilities at the right price. Enjoy all that Exmouth and the Ningaloo Marine Park have to offer, then come home to a relaxed, friendly environment.
- Accommodation: Exmouth Cape Holiday Park
- Location: Exmouth WA - Phone: 08 9949 1101
- Description: Exmouth Cape Holiday Park offers a range of accommodation to provide the perfect sanctuary within this remote and rugged wonderland. Guests can choose from cabins, chalets and powered caravan sites, backpackers' and campers' facilities.
- Accommodation: Ningaloo Lighthouse Caravan Park
- Location: Exmouth WA - Phone: 08 9949 1478
- Description: Situated 17 kms from the town of Exmouth on the tip of the North West Cape, nestled at the base of Vlaming Head Lighthouse. Protected by the Cape Range and just a stones throw from the world renowned Ningaloo Marine Park. Ningaloo Lighthouse Caravan Park is close to surf beach, boat launching facilities on the west coast and our magnificent Cape Range National Park. You will truly feel the peace and tranquility of outback living whilst enjoying your stay with us.
- Accommodation: Ningaloo Caravan and Holiday Resort
- Location: Exmouth WA - Phone: 08 9949 2377
- Description: Ningaloo Caravan and Holiday Resort is not your typical resort. What makes it special is its simple sophistication, an atmosphere that is relaxed and casual and with every detail carefully watched over by its owners and manager. Most of all it is the ideal getaway spot from which to explore the Ningaloo Reef and the Cape Range National Park.
- Accommodation: Yardie Homestead Caravan Park
- Location: Exmouth WA - Phone: 08 9949 1389
- Description: Yardie Homestead Caravan Park is situated 26 km from Exmouth on the western seaboard of the North West Cape, surrounded by a wilderness of rugged ranges and pristine coastline. Shady camping sites, self contained chalets, cabins and shearers quartersprovide a range of accommodation facilities geared for relaxation, family and fun.